Junior Warehouse Assistant – Central London – Audio VisualMay 7, 2019 4:28 pm
London Audio Visual Ltd is expanding!
We are a leading Audio Visual Rental
supplier to major Event & Production Companies, Event Planners and a host of
exclusive venues throughout the Capital.
Due to another year of steady growth we are now looking for a Junior Warehouse
Assistant to join our team. You’ll find our team is friendly and effective – a strong,
hardworking group where everyone is valued and most importantly where we all
enjoy what we do! The successful candidate will have the support and space to
build a secure career within our growing Company.
Warehouse; Including but not limited too;-
• Maintenance of warehouse – ensuring that the warehouse is kept clean and
safe and ensuring that rental equipment is properly checked and packed
• Prepare all equipment for upcoming events in conjunction with warehouse
• Tool checks – keep stock monitored and replenish where necessary.
• Rental Stock repairs – assist with repairs, breakages and servicing.
• Using Current RMS rental software – checking equipment both in and out of
the warehouse with barcode system.
• Ensure that all equipment is tested & checked before being returned to the
warehouse in the given locations.
• PAT testing – Annual testing of existing rental stock, testing of new
• Loading and unloading flight-cases and general equipment into Company
Basic Qualities / Skills / Attributes
The successful candidate will be someone who;
• Is presentable, polite, well-mannered with good communication skills along
with a good sense of humour !
• Is able to undertake any manual labour required in the position.
• Has some experience in the preparation, operation and maintenance of
professional AV and sound equipment.
• Understands the flexible nature of the events industry and who is used to
working unsociable hours.
• Is fluent in English – both spoken and written.
• Is a team player who is able to operate calmly under pressure. We are
looking for a self-motivated person who is passionate about a long-term
career in the AV Industry
• Is PC literate.
• Has some general understanding of sound and Audio Visual equipment.
• Who can handle a hammer and screwdriver!
This is a permanent position which we are looking to fill as soon as possible. We
offer a competitive salary package based on experience. If you feel you have the
right skills and experience, are self-motivated and have a passion for the technical
aspects of the Audio Visual industry then please get in touch.
Job Type – Permanent (3 months probation period)
Job Location – Central London SE17
Salary – negotiable based on skill-set and experience
Required experience – at least 1 years experience as a Warehouse operative.
Overtime may be required as and when needed.
Drivers license will be preferred but not essential.
Please email your CV and any other relevant information to-