Junior Warehouse Assistant
THE ROLE: This job is not available any more.
Including but not limited too;-
- Maintenance of warehouse – Ensuring that technicians keep the warehouse clean and safe and ensuring that rental equipment is properly checked and packed away.
- Prepare all equipment for upcoming events in conjunction with warehouse Controller.
- Tool checks – keep stock monitored and replenish where necessary.
- Rental Stock repairs – assist with repairs, breakages and servicing.
- Manage and oversee the construction of stage flats and other set pieces, lecterns etc
- Current RMS rental software – Check equipment both in and out of the warehouse with barcode system.
- Ensure that all equipment is tested & checked before being returned to the warehouse in the given locations.
- PAT testing – Annual testing of existing rental stock, testing of new equipment.
- Loading and unloading flight-cases and general equipment into Company vehicles.
Basic Qualities / Skills / Attributes
The successful candidate will be someone who:
-Is presentable, polite, well-mannered with good communication skills along with a good sense of humour!
-Is able to undertake any manual labour required in the position.
-has some experience in the preparation, operation and maintenance of professional AV and sound equipment.
-Understands the flexible nature of the events industry and who is used to working unsociable hours.
-Is fluent in English – both spoken and written.
-Is a team player who is able to operate calmly under pressure. We are looking for a self-motivated person who is passionate about a long-term career in the AV Industry
-Is PC literate.
-Has a good understanding of general sound and Audio Visual equipment.
-Has some experience in corporate staging, sets and flats & stage backdrops.
-Who can handle a hammer and screwdriver!
This is a permanent position which we are looking to fill as soon as possible. We offer a competitive salary package based on experience. If you feel you have the right skills and experience, are self-motivated and have a passion for the events industry then please get in touch.
Job Type – Permanent (3 months probation period)
Job Location – Central London SE17
Salary – negotiable based on skill-set and experience
Required experience – at least 1-2 years experience as a Warehouse operative.
Overtime may be required as and when needed.
0207 701 9444
Strictly no agencies