WAREHOUSE TECHNICIAN – APPLY NOW
London Audio Visual Ltd is expanding! We are a leading Audio Visual Rental supplier to major Event & Production Companies, Event Planners and a host of exclusive venues throughout London and the UK.
Due to another year of steady growth we are now looking for a Warehouse Technician with previous experience within the Audio Visual industry to join our team. You’ll find our team is friendly and effective – a strong, hardworking group where everyone is valued and most importantly where we all enjoy what we do! The successful candidate will have the support and space to build a secure career within our growing Company.
Including but not limited too;-
- Prepare and test all equipment for upcoming events in conjunction with the warehouse team, reporting to the Warehouse Manager
- To assist the Warehouse Manager in the continuous development of Warehouse facilities, including storage areas, equipment stocks and related services
- Using Current RMS rental software – checking equipment both in and out of the warehouse with barcode system
- Liaise with Project Managers regarding all aspects of each job ensuring accuracy of all preparation and dispatch requirements
- Rental Stock repairs – assist with repairs, breakages and servicing
- Ensure that all equipment is tested & checked before being returned to the warehouse in the given locations
- PAT testing – Annual testing of existing rental stock, testing of new equipment.
- Loading and unloading flight-cases and general equipment into Company vehicles & trucks
- Use of company vehicles delivering and collecting equipment from events
The successful candidate will be someone who;
- Is presentable, polite, well-mannered with good communication skills along with a good sense of humour!
- Is able to undertake any manual labour required in the position
- Has a strong technical background across all AV disciplines with a special emphasis on LED panels and related technologies
- Understands the flexible nature of the events industry and who is used to working unsociable hours
- Has a proactive attitude and above all a willingness to get involved and make things happen
- Is fluent in English – both spoken and written
- Is a team player who is able to operate calmly under pressure.
- We are looking for a self-motivated person who is passionate about a long-term career in the AV Industry
- A high level of attention to detail
- Excellent time management and the ability to prioritise tasks
- Is PC literate
- Who can handle a hammer and screwdriver!
This is a permanent position which we are looking to fill as soon as possible. We offer a competitive salary package based on experience. If you feel you have the right skills and experience, are self-motivated and have a passion for the technical aspects of the Audio Visual industry then please get in touch.
Job Type – Permanent (3 months probation period)
Job Location – Central London SE17
Salary – negotiable based on skill-set and experience
Preferred experience – a minimum of 2 years experience within the AV industry along with warehouse experience
Opportunity for overtime is frequent and will be required when necessary
Opportunity for HGV Training
Drivers license will be required
Send CVs to email@example.com