We are Hiring!
Posted: 3rd Nov 2016 1:41pm 1:41 pm
SALES / ACCOUNT MANAGER
Competitive salary based on experience
London Audio Visual Ltd is expanding after a successful year growing a respectable reputation as an AV supplier to Event & Production Companies, Event planners and a host of exclusive venues throughout the Capital.
You’ll find that our team is friendly and effective – a strong , hard-working team where everyone is valued , and most importantly where we all enjoy what we do!
The successful candidate will have the support and space to build a secure career within our growing Company.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced sales executive to join our vibrant sales team to develop our strong client base and establish steady sales growth within our rental division.
- To generate new business from both Internet and telephone enquiries.
- Managing our existing clients – advising on and selling our extensive range of AV Rental services
- There will be a combination of Account Management, involving the handling of objections and closing prospects to a sale or arranging meetings when larger event requirements are involved.
- You will also focus on establishing customer requirements, selling an appropriate solution or working with our technical team who will help to prepare more complex proposals
- A major part of the role is to build and strengthen our relationships with customers, where you will be their first point of contact.
- Assisting with customer databases, sales forecasts and ongoing competitor analysis.
- Monitoring of sales activity, developing and sourcing client referrals.
Key Skills / Qualities/ Achievements ;
- Excellent time management, presentation , record keeping and organisational skills
- Business to business sales experience, matching clients requirements with solutions to meet their budgets.
- Technical understanding of a wide range of AV products/Systems with specific knowledge of Projectors , lighting, staging, PA equipment, video conferencing and general Conference presentation equipment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a strong customer service background.
- Strong IT skills
We are looking to fill this position with urgency and are looking for a candidate with a strong customer focus to join our great team.
Please send all CVs to: